== FEATURES ==
* More than 400 icons,
* Icon mask featured,
* Wallpaper included.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To apply the theme :
* Apex Launcher: Go to Apex settings > Theme settings
* Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
* ADW Launcher: On the home screen, press MENU > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select your theme
* Choose the theme from the list and apply it.
To individually change any app's icon :
* Nova/Apex: Long press that app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Icon Pack. Select the theme from the list and from there, you can select any icon.
* ADW : same except you have to double tap your icon instead of long press it.
== FIX for Jelly Bean devices ==
If the theme is not working for you somehow, do the following -
* Launch Titanium Backup and scroll down the list of installed apps.
* Tap the downloaded theme app and tap backup. DON'T uninstall anything.
* Tap the theme name again and restore the same backup that you had just created.
* If you get trouble to make it work on ADW, choose/apply another pack and then back to this pack (thank you Anders for that feedback).
* If you have any problem please don't leave derogatory comments and 1 star reviews. Contact me first ;)
Mint Icon Pack is a free trial software application from the Themes & Wallpaper subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Mint Icon Pack (version 1.0.6) has a file size of 7.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 71 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.